Bellow you can find some of the most common Questions and Answers that people usually address us. In case you cannot find the answers you are looking for in this section, please contact and ask us all your questions!
- 1. How can I contact au pairs on FindAuPair.com?
- To search for au pairs families on FindAuPair.com, you have to register. Registration is free of charge. Our site has 2 levels. The first level is free. After you register on our site you can search for au pairs and add them to your favourites list. If you add an au pair to your favourites list she'll receive an automatic email from the website to say that you're interested - but she won't be able to see your email address. In order to communicate directly with each other you have to be a full member of FindAuPair.com. To become a full member a payment of Euro 39.00 or Euro 59.00 (or the equivalent in your own currency) is needed. This gives you full access to our site for a period of 3 months or 12 months respectively and you can then contact all the au pairs directly. There's absolutely nothing more to pay.
- 2. How can I contact families on FindAuPair.com?
- To search for families on FindAuPair.com, you have to register. FindAuPair.com is free for au pairs.
If you add a family to your favourites list (maximum 30 per day) they'll receive notification from the website to say that you're interested. The family can then contact you directly if they wish Larsen. As it's the families who decide who they want to employ you need to wait until a family contacts you.
- 3. Do I have to send an application form or any other documents to FindAupair.com?
- No, please do not send us any documents. All you have to do is register and then you can do everything you need on our website.
- 4. How can I cancel my membership on FindAuPair.com?
- To hide/deactivate your account please login with your username and password and change your "Account Status" from "Online" to "Offline." You can reactivate your profile at any time.
- 5. I've paid for full membership but my account hasn't been activated, why?
- Accounts on FindAuPair.com aren't activated automatically. For security reasons they have to be checked first and then activated manually. If after 30 minutes your account still hasn't been activated, please send us an email and we'll check to see what the problem might be.
- 6. I tried to contact an au pair from FindAuPair.com, but she/he does not answer. What should I do?
- Often au pairs don't check their email every day. Because of this it might take a while before replies start to come back and it's quite likely that you may receive a reply in a week or 10 days time.
As they say, "you only get one chance to make the first impression" so what you write in your profile is very important. You should also upload a nice photo to your profile.
As they say, "you only get one chance to make the first impression" so write about your family and where you live. Describe your au pair's duties, number of working hours, free days etc. and how much pocket money she'll receive. Write something about the au pair's accommodation - if she'll have her own room, Internet access etc.
Remember, it's not only if you want an au pair, it's also if she wants you.