Aupairs in USA

Au Pairs interested in traveling to the United States must obtain a J1 Visa in order to do so. In order to accomplish this, an Au Pair must work with a US Department of State designated agency. This agency will help facilitate the entire process, including obtaining a visa, placement, travel arrangements, and ensuring the Au Pair program is a pleasant experience for both Host Families and Au Pairs alike.

Find Au Pair has made it our mission to provide a safe, cost effective, and professional service dedicated to helping Au Pairs and Host Families connect online. We are proud to partner with Au Pair 4 Me, a US Designated Sponsor of the J1 Visa Program, so that Host Families and Au Pairs alike can continue to receive the same great service throughout the entire process.

Au Pair 4 Me is an organization with more than 15 years of experience dedicated to promoting cultural awareness through an affordable and exciting Au Pair program within the U.S. It is the goal of Au Pair 4 Me to serve as an affordable and exciting cultural exchange program, focusing on high quality service, listening to individual needs, and customizing au pair solutions for both Host Families and Au Pairs.

We are pleased to announce that today, when Find Au Pair members sign up with Au Pair 4 Me, registration fees will be waived, and they will receive a $250 credit towards program fees. Make sure to mention Find Au Pair when signing up with Au Pair 4 Me in order to take full advantage of all the exclusive benefits offered to Find Au Pair members!

Click here to read more about this.