Forget about traditional agencies!
With FindAuPair you have instant access to a secure and modern system that allows you to find an au pair or a host family according to your wishes and needs.
How does it work?
Step 1 - Register for free
Registering on FindAuPair is easy and completely free! In order to return the most relevant results for au pairs and host families we need to know some information about yourself. You can easily modify this data later in your account settings.
Step 2 - Search for the right Au Pair or Family
Our advanced search platform instantly displays the best matches based on your preferences. You have a wide array of criteria to easily filter the results. Once you've found the best candidate you can contact her/him via our secure messaging system.
Step 3 - Contact the Au Pair or Family
Our modern and secure messaging system allows you to exchange messages in a protected space. You can discuss with the other members of our community, find out details you are interested in and choose the appropriate au pair/family for your needs.
Step 4 - Be a happy family
That's it! Our mission is to empower Au Pairs and Families all over the world and help them find each other. With more than 25 years of experience in this field, our staff is constantly reviewing all the profiles to ensure they are up-to-date.
Why choose FindAuPair?
- More than 60 000 Au Pairs and Families to choose from
- Advanced searching and filtering functionality
- Easily contact other users via the internal messaging system
- Add users to your favourites list
- Over 25 years of experience
- World class support by dedicated and knowledgeable staff
- Simple and easy to use
Why should families host au pairs?
- Your au pair is an extra pair of hands, to help not just with childcare but other household duties as well.
- It's cost effective. No matter which country you live in, having an au pair is the most cost effective form of paid childcare. Flexibility and availability. You can arrange the childcare schedule to suit your needs and your children will be safer and happier in their own home with someone who takes care of them when you're away.
- Your au pair can become part of your family, like a big sister or brother to your children, someone they can have lots of fun with and even stay friends with for life.
Why be an au pair?
- It's completely free.
- Because it can be the best decision you've ever made!
- Becoming an au pair is one of the best ways to discover a new country and learn a language. Really get to know a country by living and working with a family and have an overseas adventure that you’ll never forget. Go to language classes, improve your knowledge of a language – and make lots of new friends.
- If you like spending time with children and foreign languages and cultures fascinate you then being an au pair is right for you.